Boundless is excited to announce that Boundless Server 1.2.0 is now available! This version is a major update, with several major component upgrades, as well as enhancements and bugfixes.
What’s New in Boundless Server 1.2.0:
- GeoServer has been upgraded from 2.13 to 2.15.
- Boundless Server can now be run on Java 11. Java 8 is still supported.
- The version of Tomcat has been updated from Tomcat 8.5 to Tomcat 9.
- PostGIS has been updated from 2.3 to 2.5.
- GDAL has been updated from 1.11.5 to 2.3.2.
- The Spatial Statistics extension has been added. This extension includes a great many new WPS processes.
- The GeoMesa extension is not included in this release, due to incompatibilities with GeoServer 2.15 and Java 11.
- CentOS / RHEL 6 is no longer supported.
For more information, refer to the Boundless Server 1.2.0 Documentation
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or comments.